Wednesday, January 21, 2009

There Is Much To Do

1. Finish my three page study guide for marine science. It's three pages of questions I have to answer. The questions are not double spaced and no room for answers. It's like, 400 questions.

2. Actually STUDY for my marine final

3. Finish fates designs.

4. Do my scenic model (will take hours)

5. I have to eat dinner at some point and as it is a family occasion, it will take around an hour.

6. From 8 to 9 I have a doctor's appointment.

7. I also have to shower.

8. And clean out my car.

9. And I also need to organize my desk.

10. At some point, I need to work on the promotion materials for the movie.

11. And also write out a lesson plan for the crit tomorrow. 

And what am I doing instead of all these things? Blogging.

I regret not taking my meds after school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment