Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nincompooponsense

I can't ever, ever, EVER say anything again about anything. Because I SWEAR I jinx it all. 

Yesterday I went to Disneyland. I went at 7:30, and the park opened at 8. I walked onto Indiana Jones, and then rode it again. Went to Splash Mountain, it was closed, so I went on Winnie the Pooh, twice. Splash Mountain reopened the second I got off Pooh so I walked on, no line. There was no one else in line, so they let us go on again. I was about to say, "What a wonderful day!", when I stopped, realizing I would most certainly jinx it. So I bitched and moaned, jokingly, of course. It was overall a wonderful day. I went home at around 3, and felt HORRIBLE. I don't know why, but I was pissed off because I had finals the next day, and needed to study, but felt too sick. 

Basically I twisted around in my bed in pain for three hours until I was finally ducked o'er the toilet, praying to the porcelain gods. And then slept for 13 hours. 

I can't say a day is good. I can't say a day is bad.

I realise, I am restricted to having any thoughts or opinions on any topics. Or I just might kill myself. O.0

No comments:

Post a Comment