Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Naming of Things

If you know me, you'll know that I name everything. EVERYTHING.
And they always end up being males.
So in this blog post, I shall give you the list of everything I've named, what I've named it, and why it is named thus.
And so it begins...
NAMES:
1. PUCK, my computer: Named thus because Puck is the best character in Midsummer, and often plays tricks. Much like my computer.
2. FRITZ, my printer: He looks regal and such, but he's always broken.
3. ALOWISCHITZ, my first iPod: Just because the name is retarded. Like, my first iPod
4. PHILLIP, my first phone. I don't know, I liked the name.
5. FREDDIE MERCURY, my second phone. Because it was God, like Freddie Mercury.
6. QUINN, my second iPod, named after the guitarist of ONE of my favorite bands.
7. ZACKY V, my third iPod, named after the guitarist of my OTHER favorite band.
8. JONNY, my acoustic guitar
9. SCOTTIE, my electric guitar
10. SYN, my current phone, the OTHER guitarist of my OTHER favorite band.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment