Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BEDA 7

Okay I'm not even going to try and excuse the number mix up of the past few days. I'm just starting fresh. Seven. Here I am, still in Mexico. So what am I going to blog about? Psh. Role playing.

I very much enjoy it. I play two very popular characters in a very popular tv show and I'm not going to tell you who or what because then people would know who I am which would be bad. But I do. Okay and instead of 'but', I just wrote 'btu'. Sounds like a lame AIM acronym. What would BTU stand for? But the ukulele! Bed under the...monster. Well that doesn't make much sense. 

Anyway, RP is the best thing in the world and I have so much fun doing it. It's like, I've always wanted to be involved in a tv show. And here I am. I swore I'd never get into role playing but it's kind of like, not as bad as I thought. I thought it was for complete anti-socials. But it's really quite social. And at least I'm not forgetting to pee because I'm spending all my time on WoW. At least it's not that bad...


Yet.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, Find Two Boobs Already! Oh, please tell me you get this!
    So how's Mexico?

    ReplyDelete