Sunday, April 5, 2009

BEDA 3 and 4

Sorry. I'm without internet sometimes here. My dad just set a fucking time limit on my computer. So I can 'go out and enjoy Mexico'. But the thing is, I don't really like Mexico. I don't like going outside and tanning. I don't like going on long jogs. I don't like grocery shopping in another language. 


Which made me realise, I'm a horrible person. I like to stay inside and hang out on the internet. I like to eat comfort food, not try anything new. I like my comfort zone, I don't live on the edge.

I should do that. I don't mean going out and trying heroin just for shits, or going and jumping off a cliff cuz it's edgy. But I mean trying new shit. Just not heroin or anything like that.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha the grocery shopping line made me lol.
    You think YOU'RE being lazy and boring? So far I haven't gotten out of bed before 11 all break!
    So. Bored.

    ReplyDelete