Monday, May 25, 2009

An Update on the Sob.

It's Monday. I have no rehearsals, no church services. Just me and today. My family is out watching Night at the Museum and I'm at home. I will work all day. My motivation is getting done before 11 so I can finish watching the Matrix before I have to return it to blockbuster. Here's what's done...


p. 717, #1-8

ARQ 20.1 (4)

p. 726, #1-6

ARQ 20.2 (2)

-trim the Politics of Art essay


I STILL NEED TO:


p. 731, #1-5

ARQ 20.3 (1)

p. 741 #1-5

ARQ 20.4 (3)

-STAR questions packet (74)

-finish Dracula chapter summaries

-write out Dracula script for Creative Project

-perform Dracula twitter feed

-complete outline for all 4 Marine chapters

-write out 80 questions for Marine

-do my fish notebook

-finish scenic model from Hell

-study for my government final

-study for my fish test

-study for my chem final

-do a SEMESTER's worth of chemistry makeup work

-write out my faith statement for confirmation

-buy garden burgers for P&D party

-check with ms. follman about projections

-make sure we have someone to pin the opera wigs


I THINK I MAY HAVE MORE TO DO THAN WHAT I STARTED WITH.


THIS ALL MUST BE DONE TODAY.


*panic*


No comments:

Post a Comment