Monday, May 4, 2009

Because BEDA Died.

An update on my life:

1. ELM: I took the Entry Level Math test. In killer heels. Bad decision. It wasn't too bad but the heels hurt. That's really all I have to say there.

2. Death of BEDA: I'm sorry I have a life. Moving on.

3. PROM!: Allison is making the most bomb-diggity prom dress in all of history, hawt. I'm super excited. I'm going to look GHETTOOO FABULOUS *in the words of Scott*

4. My Addiction: Yes, I have a problem. But Nathan, I don't need to go to rehab, for ice breakers. Seriously. Oh, god, Nathan is commandeering the computer:  She just doesn't understand that I care for her and don't want anything to happen to her. ICe Breakers are just not good for you. If you consume them by the container full a day. Back to Caitlin: I do not consume them by containers per day. I just buy them in mass so I don't have to go back all the time. Goodness.

5. Rock Revolution: was fucking amazing. I realise how completely substance-less by blog is, and I am not particularly interesting, but I love telling you guys about my day. I saw ETF and SOTY and both were amazing. I also lost some hearing in my right ear permanently, and was in my first mosh pit. Both had to happen eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment