Monday, May 25, 2009

Progress Report

THIS IS MY CURRENT PROGRESS REPORT. WHENEVER I COMPLETE SOMETHING, I WILL EDIT THIS POST AND PUT THE COMPLETED THINGS IN RED


p. 731, #1-5

ARQ 20.3 (1)

p. 741 #1-5

ARQ 20.4 (3)

-STAR questions packet (74)

-finish Dracula chapter summaries

-write out Dracula script for Creative Project

-perform Dracula twitter feed

-complete outline for all 4 Marine chapters

-write out 80 questions for Marine

-do my fish notebook

-finish scenic model from Hell

-study for my government final

-study for my fish test

-study for my chem final

-do a SEMESTER's worth of chemistry makeup work

-write out my faith statement for confirmation

-buy garden burgers for P&D party

-check with ms. follman about projections

-make sure we have someone to pin the opera wigs

1 comment:

  1. this is funny and original way of arrenging life. awesome.

    ReplyDelete