Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Apologize.

I haven't written anything in quite some time. But there are a few things I can talk about, so in the fashion of vlogbrothers, this blog comes to you in 3 parts:

1. The Finger.
Not the middle finger, guys, relax. I had a bit of an accident yesterday in scenic design. Whilst using paint pens on the Medea set, with wooden flats for straight edges, I was rubbing my paint pen back and forth and slammed my right index finger into the wood, resulting in a large splinter of wood wedging itself through my nail. Like if you looked at my finger, you could see the piece of wood through my nail. It was between the skin and the nail, piercing it. My mother took me to the urgent care center, and they performed the operation. I was shot in the finger with novocaine, which was EXTREMELY painful, but then my finger was numb so I couldn't feel him performing the operation. I felt a vague idea of what he was doing, but I couldn't feel the pain. I could, however, tell that whatever he was doing would have otherwise been excruciatingly painful, had I not had the novocaine. It was rather bloody and not fun, and once the novocaine wore off, extremely painful. It still hurts now, quite a bit.

2. GDL
Gareth David-Lloyd, also known as GDL, was at Gallifrey, and I met him, which was amazing. But I was running around the house going GDL this, GDL that. And my mom didn't know what GDL meant, so she goes, "What is GDL? Is that some new STD I don't know about?" I was like O.O. Anywayyyyy.

3. Deviantart
Http://iambicrant.deviantart.com Go there. I have a drawing I did of Ianto, portrayed by Gareth David-Lloyd, and also the photo of me and my friends with him and Kai Owen. And a bunch of my other photography, drawings, paintings, digital work, and poetry. :D

Anyway, that's about it for now, in terms of what's been going on with me. I'll post more later if I've forgotten anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment